|How does Combined Employees Credit Union collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
- open an account or deposit or withdraw money,
- apply for a loan or request a loan advance, or
- enroll in BillPay or modify your BillPay payment(s).
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness,
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you, and
- Sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.